Monday, May 16, 2011

GOODBYE 5637 WEST 10770 NORTH!


About 13 years ago we built this awesome house.  Brittani was 3, Nathan was 1, and Rick and I were in our twenty's!  We brought Connor into our family in this home, made thousands of wonderful memories, made some great friends, and grew as a family.  Today we closed on the sale of 5637 and cleaned out the last few things that were left behind, and started a new chapter of our life.  I felt so many emotions today; excitement, sadness, nervousness, and relief.  I know that wherever we live, as long as we are together as a family, it will be HOME.  I am so thankful for my sweet family, that they love me no matter what, that together I know we can get through anything.  I'm also so thankful for this amazing home, that in it I watched my beautiful children start to become incredible people.  I'm thankful for night games, wrestling with each other, Nathan pushing Rick into the wall, denting it, and feeling so tough every time he walked past it!  I'm thankful for Halloweens, birthdays, Christmas stockings for 150 children in Mexico, finding out we were FINALLY pregnant with Connor, Brittani turning 16, Nathan receiving the Priesthood, and SO many other precious memories that I have in this home.  I will always, always, always love 5637 West 10770 North.

No comments:

Post a Comment