Thursday, May 19, 2011

THANKFUL THURSDAY

I'm so thankful for so many things today, but if I had to pick one thing it would be FAMILY.  As I'm writing this, I am sitting across the table from Brittani, she's telling me how she has never kissed anyone at school, or at a dance, and then her next sentence is "we should get a fruit dryer"!  I feel so lucky that I can just chat with my sweet daughter, that Rick has given me the opportunity to be a stay at home mom so that I can be with our children.

Each of my children are so different.  The other day, I was dropping Nathan off at school and I just had to laugh - he was in his PJ's (it was pajama day at his school), he had two instruments (one for jazz band and one for band class) - he is in 8th grade and so sure of himself.  I absolutely love everything about that boy.

Connor and his posse have found a vending pop machine at someones house, so everyday after school, rain or shine, they head out on their bikes, pick up friends along the way, and go to get a drink!  He is so dang funny, everything he does.  We are going to have to limit his soda intake so that he can stay healthy, I just think it is so funny though - their new thing!

Rick is the love of my life. I love being around him.  I love the dad and husband that he is.  He is my everything.

Today, on Thankful Thursday, I am so thankful for my AWESOME family!

No comments:

Post a Comment