Thursday, June 23, 2011

BRITTANI

Where do I even start?  I have no idea how to even start trying to put into words life with Brittani!  She is the party to our house and the energy to our family!  Brittani's name means sunshine, and that's just what she is, a ray of sunshine.  I have been so lucky to have an amazing relationship with Britt.  We love to hang out and talk and go tanning and shopping.  When it's time for her to be home from school or swim team I find myself getting excited just to have her around.  She is an amazing girl.  She gives 110% to everything she does (except school unless it's finals week) and because of this she has accomplished A LOT in her almost 17 years.  Brittani is fun, energetic, outgoing, confident, and if I had to choose any girl on this earth to be my daughter it would be Britt.

I love you Brittani, you are the sunshine in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment