Tuesday, June 21, 2011

NATHAN

I wanted to write down some of my feelings about each of my children, and since Nathan is the middle child, he never goes first, until today!

Nathan has brought me so much joy since the day he was born.  He was a very happy, easy going child, and he still is that way most of the time now.  He is 14, about 6'3", has armpits full of hair, but he is stuck in this crazy stage between a boy and a man.  I LOVE IT!  The other day while we were on his Magical Mystery Tour, the three boys were making farting sounds with their armpits.  Nathan was by far the best at making the sounds, but my very favorite part was every time he would make a farting sound, he would start laughing in this deep manly laugh.  He was acting like a young boy, but laughing like a man.  It was awesome!

Nathan is kind and sensitive and finds the best in everyone.  He is very even tempered, and I think the only people on this earth that can make Nathan mad are his family.  He has a knowledge of his Heavenly Father and the love He has for Nathan.  He doesn't boast of his testimony, he just knows and that is enough for him.

I am so excited to see where Nathan goes in life because I know that whatever he puts his mind to he will achieve.  He is determined, and when he really loves something he gives it 100%.

Nathan's favorite color is blue, his favorite food has always been manicotti (but I think that may have changed recently), he is a clean boy and dirty things really gross him out.  He loves football, lacrosse, saxophone and eating (he ate a whole box of instant oatmeal this morning!).  I am thankful every day that Nathan is my son and a part of our family.  I love him so much and I'm so proud of the young man he is.  He has a football camp next week, and we have heard nightmare stories about boys getting in trouble at these camps, but it is so nice that we don't worry at all that Nathan will make bad choices.  He is strong and knows what's right, and stands up for it, and that makes me proud.

I love you Nathan, you bring my life so much joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment